3. Jacinda from Prudent Baby has just released a fabric range called Texas Modern on Spoonflower and it is absolutely lovely. It’s available on Spoonflower and while it’s on the pricey side ($11/fat quarter, $18/yard) it is beautiful. Especially as I’m way into coral right now.. Must be spring! My favorites are the herringbone and stripes and the doily coral would be lovely as a simple, unpieced quilt.
5. Embroidered word a day. Random and fun.
6. I’ve been to see the new King’s Cross Station and it’s great. A really beautiful and tasteful combination of modern and Victorian.
7. According to this article, the engineers who decided on where to put the US interstates did a great job! Scientists used slime molds to test… pretty cool!
7. Did you watch this amazing video of a starling murmuration? Now you can learn the science behind how those birds move like that as a flock.. pretty clever for a bunch of bird brains.. haha, that was terrible, I’ll admit that ;)